INFORMATION CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY Netadvisor.pl Mikołaj Kamieński
The information contained in this document relates to the processing by Netadvisor.pl Mikołaj Kamieński, ul. Muchomorowa 29, 62-002 Złotniki (hereinafter referred to as the “Firm”) of the personal data of Customers in connection with inquiries received by e-mail. The information provided is in accordance with the EU provisions on the processing of personal data (Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 – the so-called GDPR).
The purposes of processing personal data
Clients’ personal data are processed for the purposes of communication with customers and direct marketing of own products.
Legal grounds for processing personal data
The legal grounds for data processing are: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( General Data Protection Regulation), in particular art. 6 of this Regulation laying down general principles for the compliance of data processing; Civil Code; consent – in situations where the Firm is entitled or obliged to process data on the basis of explicit consent and this results from previously cited legal acts.
In the case of data processing pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 letter f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (when processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the Firm or by a third party), the Firm informs that the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator arecommunication with customers and direct marketing of own products.
Data processing in third countries
The school does not transfer personal data to third countries (outside the European Union) or international organizations.
Data retention periods
Personal data is stored:
• in the case of collecting personal data for the purposes of the contract or the conclusion of the Agreement (legal basis: art.6 par.1 lit.b RODO): from the moment of collecting data before concluding the contract for the purpose of its conclusion or from the moment of collecting this data during the conclusion of the Agreement or from the moment of collecting this data during the term of the contract (in the event of supplementing or updating the data during the term of the Contract) until the termination of the contract or the implementation of the contract after its termination (e.g. consideration of complaints);
• in the case of collecting personal data in order to fulfil obligations arising from legal provisions or in connection with the performance of tasks in the public interest (legal basis: art.6 par.1 lit.c and e) for the period of implementation of obligations and tasks arising from individual legal provisions;
• in the case of processing personal data for purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the School (legal basis: art.6 par.1 lit.f), the data will be stored no longer than six years from the termination of the contract or until a reasoned objection to the processing is made. for this purpose;
• in the case of collecting personal data on the basis of consent (legal basis: art.6 par.1 lit.a or f RODO): from the moment of consent to the processing of data covered by it (also during the implementation of the contract) until the implementation of the request to withdraw this consent if it is withdrawn or until an objection is noted;
• apart from the situations listed above, the data may be stored during the period of limitation of processing of such data established at the request of the Customer, the request of the supervisory body – in the situations provided for by the GDPR in art. 18 and art. 58.
At any time during the processing of personal data, the Firm is guided by the principles of purpose limitation, data minimization and limited processing periods.
Customer rights related to the processing of personal data
The customer has the right to request access to the content of his personal data, rectification, deletion, processing restrictions. In addition, the Customer has the right to object to data processing and the right to transfer data. The rights listed in this paragraph are implemented in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – based on the definitions and mechanisms described in this Regulation.
If the Firm processes personal data based on the consent of the Customer, the Customer has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority on the principles set out in the General Data Protection Regulation, and in particular pursuant to art. 77 of this Regulation. In Poland, the Supervisory Authority since May 25, 2018 is the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The principles described in the document apply from May 25, 2018 – i.e. from the date of application of the GDPR.
When formulating the above information, we were guided by making it as specific and precise as possible (including in line with the strict concepts and definitions established by the GDPR), as well as simple, clear and understandable. In order to ensure this permanently and in connection with frequently changing legal provisions, we reserve the right to continually improve and improve the form and content of this information. We are aware that this material is extensive, so in case of any comments, questions or doubts (in particular related to the processing of personal data by us for specific purposes and situations) please contact the Firm’s e-mail: email@example.com
The full text of the general European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) can be found at: